Wednesday, February 28, 2007

So, how is it all going so far?

Well, I'm glad you asked.

So, ok, we all know, that the good comes with the bad. So I will get the bad out of the way.

I have found that, the worst thing about giving up booze, isn't the cravings, or withdrawl symptoms, no, it's the fact that it's fucking boring. I mean, right now, I am bored beyond all belief, and on a normal day, I would pop down to the pub, now, I know technically, I can go to the pub, however, I also know that if I was to go to the pub, I would end up drinking, thus rendering all these past 4 days pointless, and I may aswell never have started. So I think that the worst thing about not drinking is you become bored, it's ok if you choose not to drink, you can go out and not drink, but when you love the drink like I do, it's much harder.

Another thing I have noticed, which makes zero sense, is that I am more randy than usual. I know that sounds hard to believe coming from a guy, most people would think, "Yeah, you have a cock, you're randy all the time", which, is kinda true, but I am usually too drunk to even give a fuck about sex, I just usually moan like an emo twat about how nobody will ever go out with me, which I still think, but at the moment, I don't care, I am just ready to hump peoples legs when they go past me! (You will be glad to know I have managed not to do this....... yet... there are still 16 days left of this challenge, be afraid, be very afraid)

So the good. Much less to type about it. But my blood pressure is decreasing.

Like I said, much less to type about it. It's quite typical of me, tell me to write about ska music, and I really couldn't type much. Tell me to write about strangers, and you would be given ten pages of me just ranting about how much I hate people.

Hmm, will you look at that, technology is taking over, I said "I really couldn't type much"

What does that tell you?

'till next time!

Kristoff

No comments: