Thursday, March 01, 2007

Chocolate - The new alcohol?

Man that question sounds like something out of a Bridget Jones movie! Well, yeah, blah blah blah, I've given up booze, blah blah blah. You know the script now, but prior to giving up booze, I hardly ate chocolate, however, in the past three days I have eaten:
  • A bag of milk chocolate buttons
  • A cadburys milk chocolate bar
  • A crunchie
  • 3 kit kats
  • 5+ chocolate digestives
  • A chocolate mousse
I'm seriously worried that giving up alcohol is affecting my body in different ways, and I have a funny feeling that my liver is silently grinning thinking, fuck you heart, you're gonna have a heart attack, failing to realise that this result in the livers death too.

Livers are fucking cretinous shits.

So, today, I am sat wishing I wasn't here, I wasn't abstaining from alcohol, and that I was watching Big Hand in Liverpool who quite frankly are ace as big ladies tits. (To be honest, I don't have a thing for tits, or legs, or arse, I just like my girls either curvy or tomboy-esque, infact girls who play guitar = win) But, NO, I'm sat at the computor chomping down the afore mentioned crunchie bar praying for this to be over, although I did get another £6 in sponsorship today, taking the grand total up to £62. Not bad on day 5 is it? 15 DAYS TO GO!! WOOHOO!!

Also, I hate my college, but I'm not going to dwell on it too much, but I will tell you now, that you should never have any plans outside of college, because they will be bastards and trample all over previous plans. If you are reading this you will probably know what I am on about, and if you don't know what I am on about, you should talk to me more on msn!

P.S. Dydd Gwyl Dewi Hapus to all you lot from Wales!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I don't comment, Kris will give me a dry bumming :S

Kristoff said...

Either way it happens, just now that you have commented, it will be lovemaking not ust sex

Anonymous said...

Good words.