Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Here I am

So here I am.

Kristoff.

If you are reading this now, I have probably just linked you to it, and you are thinking "Well, it's better than myspace"

yeah.

sure.

So, as I said, "here I am" I am here sat at the lappytoppy with a glass of beer. It is quite nice, it is a blonde beer, called Leffe Blonde (Look how I did that blogging thing of linking to certain words). To be honest, it's got a lovely flavour, and as a blonde or white beer, it's perfect with a nice sizeable chunk of lime...NO LEMON... why can't my local shop have lime, I asked them and she suggested I use some lime jiffy in it. I settled for lemon, it's as close as I am gonna get, so here I am (again) drinking it, and it's really quite nice, and it reminds me of summer.

What a great time the summer was eh? Lounging about by the pool, drinking pina coladas?

Well, maybe not hahah. But still, it was warm. AND THAT IS WHAT I AM MISSING!! Heat in the air, but soon it will be spring, and I almost have a kick in my step, and after spring comes summer. And for once, I am not in a bad mood.

Yeah, thats what I thought too! (At this point I am almost certain you are all in a state of shock)

AND! To make me even happier, my friend told me that the show Life On Mars returns on Tuesday 13th Febuary!! So don't try to contact me when it's on, because you will be barked at down the phone or shooed away from my door. I WONT EVEN BE ON MSN!

How is he in 1970's Manchester?

TELL ME?!?

Ahh well, it's the 2nd and final series so not long to find out :)

I would still love to see John Simms as The Doctor, but I imagine he would get typecast if he did two time travelling roles.

Anyways, I am off folks, beer has to be attended to and stuff like that.

Buh bye!

Kristoff XXX

No comments: