Monday, February 12, 2007

Pfft. Pissed off. As always

Lets set the scene.

I am STARVING!

So in the oven are four fishcakes, which I intend on scoffing with mighty gusto.

So, yeah, my last blog. To quote Spike Milligan;

"I told you I was ill"

Went to the doctors, turns out, I have tonsillitis. Lovely jubly, thanks dad for not believing me. He was however quite apologetic about the whole matter. (Rightly so too)

So anyhoo, the past weekend has been, oooh, a great big full load of... no fun at all. I haven't seen any of my friends, except Mason and Alex on Sunday for about 20mins. I have felt like shit, and to make matters worse, yep, The International Day Of Me Being Single is just around the corner. Marks & Sparks ads for pink champagne and chocolate truffles becoming more and more frequent, hearts and red tissue paper in the local off liscences window, for crying out loud, A VALENTINES DISPLAY WINDOW INCLUDING 3 LITRES OF DEVON COUNTY CIDER, TENNANTS SUPERSTRONG, WHITE LIGHTNING AND RED STRIPE... well ok, Red Stripe is good, if anyone wants to get me some Stripe for Valentines, feel more than welcome.

So, also on the topic of Valentines Day, my dad is kicking me out.

Gee thanks dad!

Yup, he is kicking me out, so he can cook a nice meal for him and his lady friend.

But he hasn't thought "What if Kris has nothing to do?"

Which, funnily enough... I DON'T.

Nope, lets go through my best mates.

Mason and Alex :: Well, forgone conclusion, they are spending the evening together, they have been going out over a year now, so obviously they are out of the question.

Mully :: Well, today (also the international day of tonsillitis) Mully had his tonsills taken out. So he will be at the hospital for a couple of days whilst they keep him in to make sure the operation went ok. Thats doing something with him out of the question (Plus if I went out with him, he would end up getting off with some random girl and end up making me feel even more shite)

Cribby :: I don't imagine Cribby going out on Wednesday, and if he does, he will be going round to El's place. Now, even though we have made up, I don't seem to get invited round there any more. So thats him out of the question.

Vegan :: He just got a girlfriend recently and is always talking about her to me on msn. It annoys me that people seem to want to flaunt the fact they have relationships in my face. So thats him out of the question too.

It's at this point I think to my less closer friends ::

Greg :: He has Hannah, they will be together... out of the question.

Corby :: She will get drunk and be a state... out of the question.

Hannah :: She has Greg... out of the question.

Onion :: He lives in Liverpool and has a driving lesson... out of the question.

Edward :: He lives in Manchester, and well... out of the question.

HELL! I even asked SmarterChild and he was vague and changed the subject.

Oh and girls, don't get me started on them, whenever I tell a girl how I feel towards them, they suddenly change the subject.

So, I am left with two definates.

1) On Wednesday, I am going to be wandering the streets of Blackpool for about three hours whilst my dad has a lovely time, whilst I am on my own, freezing cold, with nothing to do and noone to do nothing with.

2) I am going to be single forever.

Kristoff

x

No comments: