Sunday, July 23, 2006

The Long Awaited Return Of My Social Life (With Added Surprises)

Yeah, I was surprised too.

Oh what? You wanna hear about it eh?

Nah, no you don't really, but I'm a gonna tell you!! Bwaahahah *chokes*

Yeah, so it was Thursday, late afternoon. Quite content with the idea of my usual lifestyle of staying on the net like the big geek I am and not adventuring past the front door, but then Mully said something that was to rock my world, he invited me out to go to a par-tay. I know, I was shocked.

At this point recluse reflex kicked in (the ability to sub-consiously find any possible reason to not be able to make it, i.e. "I have no money", "I won't know anybody", "All that happens at a party is I get bored and start reading a book in a quiet room" (which happened) and other bullshit reasons along the same line.

It was then I realised, if I carry on with this absurd nature, I will only ever drink alcohol in front of a PC screen forever apart from when at gigs! So I took a chance and convinced my mum to lend me some money for beer & got on the 14 & set off for St. Annes. I read my book on the bus. It was a funny part of it.

I got into St.Annes, made my way to the party with Mully & Sophie (whose house it was) and bunged my beer in the fridge to get icy cold. The fridge smelt like crap. I held my breath. Then I sat in the front room playing some ska on teh guitar to cheer El up. We had a laugh with some guy who El was flirting with over the telephone much to our giggles on loudspeaker. I had a few beers.

It was then when some tossers showed up and just were cunts. They took a couple of my beers without even asking. They were loud and obnoxious (even moreso than me). So I went into the conservertory with Mully & Evil Gemma where it was quieter. I even locked the door. I also counted that they pissed me off in the space of 2 mins. A record. I have a very low tolerance for strangers & crowds. People just do these things, its like being on a bus and someone is on their mobile, and you hear the whole side of their conversation. I talk very quietly on my mobile in public, the person can still hear me, I don't need to shout down the phone, the microphone is right next to my mouth. Anyhow, I digress...

So, a bit of room hopping, I eventually got bored and just grabbed my book (said it happened), and I got chatting to Sophie. Then I made food for people as I was the only person present who was competent enough not to set fire to the place. Then I got bored, and went to bed.

A little while later, I was disturbed by some cunt with a deodrant can and a lighter, and he used it as a flamethrower. On me. So now I am suffering from first and second degree burns on my back. Which hurt like a motherfucker!!!

Oh, I also smoked weed for the first time this night. Did fuck all really. Over-rated.

Yeah, I know, I went out somewhere, but wait, it gets even better...

I went out last night, to an ace as tits gig at a pub round the corner at the Rossal Tavern, the mighty Garland Green & the ace as tits The Sound Of Superstring. Both bands fucking owned all, and I got to see a couple of mates I hadn't seen for a bit which was nice. Oh and Oz from SOS gave me the greatest put down ever when I was heckling Simon (the guitarist), I was in hysterics. You had to be there. I'm keeping it to myself though hahah.

Anyhoo, so after this ace as tits gig, Me & Rida (from GG) went to Mica's house with her and her boyfriend, we didn't do much, had a couple of drinks & chatted with her mum & her friends. But it was good to get tanked again (I was on Newcastle Brown Ale mostly yesterday)

Anyhoo, here I am now, typing about it, wondering when my social life will return again.

I'm off now, Laters.

Kristoff xXx

P.S.

THE EMOTIONAL PROBLEMS OF DIRK DIGGLER
LIVE @ THE ROYAL OAK
POULTON
6:00pm START - WE'RE ON AT 7:00pm
SUNDAY 30TH JULY

No comments: