Sunday, July 09, 2006

I'm not dead!! ... Just in a convincing coma

Well, actually, neither, I've just been busy recently. So I think its best I reassure you all, (not that you could really care), that I'm still alive! Hahah.

Well then, firstly, the biggest news this week is that my band have a song online, you can hear it at www.myspace.com/tepodd, the song is called "UK Fans Can't Skank" & is based on true events, about when me and some of the other members went to see Less Than Jake, and noone was skanking for the ska songs, just hardcore dancing. It's fairly basic, I'm not too impressed with my vocals, and the horns havent been recorded yet, but still, its getting good feedback. You can also come see us play on Friday 14th July, at Bispham Community Centre, its £2.50 entry, and we're on at 7pm.

I'lld like to follow that paragraph up with a new paragraph starting with the sentance, "In other news," ... but there isn't really any other news at all... except... Doctor Who, the finalé!

Yes! Doctor Who, The Doctor & Rose, their journeys through time and space together, over, finished, caput... and yes, I cried like a big sissy girl, three times no less. But what a great way to end a series, with the first ever time the Daleks have come face to face with the Cybermen. I also loved the great bits of comedy injected into that with the Daleks & Cybermen.

Cyberman : State your identity
Dalek : You will identify first
Cybermen : State your identity
Dalek : Indentify first
Cybermen : Indentify
Mickey (to Rose) : Blimey, it's like Stephen Hawkins meets the talking clock

There were many over moments of sheer hillarity, but it was followed up by Roses departure, and the way The Doctor looked so upset when she was heading into the breach. Then the scene with The Doctor & Rose both in alternate Torchwoods, with their ear against the wall, hoping to be able to hear each other, or sense them, but nothing, Roses tears, reduced me to tears (2nd time), then The Doctor walks away, he's lost someone he loved. Forever.

But then, Rose hears The Doctors voice calling her in a dream, and she follows that voice, to Norway, to a beach which translated into "Bad Wolf Bay", the last of the Bad Wolf references I expect. Where The Doctor transmitted an image through a tiny crack between dimensions, which would only last a few minuites, whilst he orbited a supernova, blowing up a star, just to say goodbye to Rose. Then Rose said to The Doctor "I love you", and he replies, being a typical Doctor, not showing the emotion of love to others, and then says, "I supose it being the last chance I'll get... Rose Tyler..." then his image fades away, and we cut to The Doctor in the TARDIS, first time ever seeing The Doctor crying, looking genuinly upset, the lonely god, travelling alone once again. I was in tears at this point... until... CATHERINE FUCKING TATE!!

Yep, CATHERINE FUCKING TATE!! That cunt shows up and ruins a great episode just by being her, why Russel, why cast that twat, she's as funny as a friction burn on your knob! I hope she is a good actress on christmas day, otherwise I shant be best pleased.

Anyhoo, I best sign off before I get to wound up.

Buh bye!!

Kristoff

P.S. www.myspace.com/tepodd ... you know you wanna listen

No comments: