Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas comes but once a year,

And thank god for that,
It's bloody dear!

So, yep, it's that time of year again people, the season of goodwill, AKA the season of being nice to those who piss you right off and then you have to write them a christmas card, even though you quite frankly couldn't give a toss if they were found dead in the gutter (I am thinking of a certain parents boyfriend here).

I have been a right scrooge face this year, I have only gotten family members and close friends xmas cards, and only gotten my parents christmas presents, well, getting, as I am getting my dads xmas present tomorrow, and how did I afford his bloody expensive christmas present.

CAROL SINGING!!

But, oh no, none of that

"We wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year" *holds hand out expecting a few quid* bullshit, nope, not for me, I went round the houses in my local area, with my guitar singing Slade's famous xmas song, "Merry Christmas Everybody", and in just over an hour, I made fifteen quid, which quite nicely has bought me two bottles of cheap plonk, and £10 to go towards the £5 i already have to get my dads christmas presant tomorrow. I feel kind of bad spending £15 on my dad, and only £8 on my mum, but I feel my dad deserves it, he has had a shit year, what with my mum leaving him for a piece of shit, being homeless for a period of time, living with my grandad, living in a grey box room of a flat in St.Annes (it was horrible to see him there, and typing about it gives me bad memories of a time I never want to see again), whilst my mum had our home in Fleetwood with a piece of shit, and a murderer of a brother threatening my dad to keep away otherwise he will beat him up worse than last time.

Thankfully, this part of the year has gone, it'll soon be 2007, and a brand new year, when the horrible things of this year can be forgotten! So yes, on Christmas day, my dad will have his Windy Miller statuette that he has wanted for a fair few months now.

So, another thing I am getting sick to my back teeth of, playing fucking Last Christmas by Wham! And we have only played it once at a gig, but it's a total crap song to play, and for the record, I never really wanted to do it, I wanted to do Christmas Time by Cliff Richard!! Alas, I couldnt find chords for it anywhere!

Oh, in other news, TEPODD is expanding, alongside new recruit, Arran B on Keyboards, Jimmy Kage from Blackpools Senton Bombs, will be joining on trumpet and violin!!

Booyah!!

Merry Christmas all, and a happy new year!!

Kristoff xXxXx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww i dont want to ask about all the horrible things you are talking about but ill smile for you anyway :]

christmas is ace and you know it is so shh and enjoy because thats what christmas is all about.

:]