Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Stupidly Bouncing Happy

Well, 2006, for me, sucked, I think if you read my blog as often as I ought to update it, you would know that, from both my regularly sporadic ranting and my review of the year.

Well, this year couldn't have started better. Yesterday I spent the day with a very special girl called Claire, I shant embarrass her by putting up a photo haha, but rest assured she is very special and beautiful. We just chilled at my house watching BASEketball (twice) and cuddling on my sofa.

Then after Claire went back (she lives in Preston sadly), I went to see my dad at his work as we went to the nurses club for a pint or two, it was ok, nowt special.

Then my dad dropped me back off at home, where I came online onto msn. I was talking to Claire, and I said how much I enjoyed spending time with her, and after a lot of talking, I confessed that I wished I kissed her, Claire said she felt the same... and, to cut a long story short, I asked her out, properly, and, well, I wouldn't be stupidly bouncing happy if she said no, so obviously, she said yes.

So here I am, the boy who thought he would never have someone special in his life, with an extra special girlfriend, who is amazing and I am so happy to have her.

Last night I hardly slept, I was just so excited I had found someone, I had about two hours of sleep, and then spent most of the night trying to sleep, it wasn't much of a success.

So, off I popped to college, grinning like a lunatic (apart from at lunchtime when I felt ill) feeling so happy all day.

I was very happy until about half way through writing this blog, as my dad had a go at me, for not putting away all the washing up from tea. What I don't understand, is he makes tea and makes a mess, I have to wash and put away. I make tea and keep pans to a bare minimum, I have to wash up and put away. My dad leaves me things to do, I am expected to do them, I leave my dad things to do, I get shouted at for not doing them. Sometimes I just don't understand this.

But anyway, on a lighter note, I love Claire so much.

Kristoff

xxx

No comments: